Already today 5 billion of people are able to communicate with each other – and Nokia Siemens Networks has made a significant contribution to this effort.
Our new challenge is to support communication service providers to meet their customers’ increasing individual needs and to decrease connectivity costs by boosting net efficiency.
As a graduate, you too can face this challenge with us in our globally operating company: In Germany we offer attractive vocational trainings and dual system studies, which give you a great start in your professional life.
Where can you join us?
You can join us in Munich, Duesseldorf, Leipzig and Augsburg
Who is our partner?
We offer all trainings in cooperation with Siemens Professional Education (SPE). You will find more information at www.siemens.de/ausbildung.
Please specify in your application that you are interested in a position at Nokia Siemens Networks!
What do we offer?
Do you have a general or specific qualification for university entrance? Do
you have a real interest in technical and technological topics? What about
- Bachelor of Engineering in Information- and Communication Technology incl. Vocational Training on Information Technology in System Integration (4 years)
You do not have a qualification for university entrance but you’re interested in technology? Then we offer vocational trainings in the field of:
- Information Technology for System Integration (3 years)
Are you outgoing and willing to convince other people of our products? Do you have great organisational talent? Are you a number cruncher? All that could lead you to a commercial profession as:
- Bachelor of Arts in Industrial Economics (3 years)
- Industrial Assistant with qualification for university entrance (2 years)
- Industrial Assistant (2.5 years)
- Office Communication Manager (2.5 or 3 years)