- Portfolio A to Z
- Carrier Ethernet Transport
- Customer Care Automation
- Customer Experience Management (CEM) for Liquid Net
- Device Management
- Heterogeneous Networks
- Integrated Packet Transport Network
- Mobile Backhaul
- Mobile Site Connectivity
- Multi Vendor Configuration Management and Optimization
- Multilayer Optimization
- Multiservice IP Backbone
- Network Sharing
- Operator Content Delivery Network (CDN)
- Policy Integration Package
- Quality of Service Differentiation
- Self Organizing Networks
- Service Operations and Management
- Smartphone Friendly Networks
- Subscriber Data Management
- Voice over LTE
- WCDMA Refarming
- Liquid Net
- Customer Experience Management
- Latest launches and updates
- Business Needs
- News & Events
- Innovative thinking
- About us
- Global presence
- Government relations and policies
- Contact us
- Directory of contacts
Head of Latin America: Eduardo Araujo
- Eduardo will oversee all operations of the company in the Latin America region
- He was previously President of Latin America region at Ingram Micro Corporation
- Eduardo has held several executive level positions during his career at AT&T/NCR, Peoplesoft, Compaq, EDS and Hewlett-Packard.
With 30 years of experience in the information and communications technology industry, Eduardo is a leader with wealth of international experience, having held executive roles in several organizations across the Latin America and Caribbean regions.
As the head of the Latin America Region, Eduardo is responsible for all Nokia Siemens Networks’ operations in the region, and is also in charge of further leading the company’s business in Latin America.
Commencing his career in 1981 as an engineer of high voltage transformers with Asea Brown Boveri, Eduardo has been responsible for a wide variety of roles, spanning customer support services, R&D, marketing & strategy, sales, business development and general management. Before joining Nokia Siemens Networks, Araujo served as the President of Latin America region for Ingram Micro Corporation. He has previously held senior regional leadership roles for AT&T/NCR, Peoplesoft, Compaq, EDS and Hewlett-Packard in Latin America and the Caribbean.
Eduardo holds a degree in Electrical Engineering, Power Systems from the Escola Politécnica da Universidade de São Paulo in Brazil. He is married and has three children.