- Portfolio A to Z
- Carrier Ethernet Transport
- Customer Care Automation
- Customer Experience Management (CEM) for Liquid Net
- Device Management
- Heterogeneous Networks
- Integrated Packet Transport Network
- Mobile Backhaul
- Mobile Site Connectivity
- Multi Vendor Configuration Management and Optimization
- Multilayer Optimization
- Multiservice IP Backbone
- Network Sharing
- Operator Content Delivery Network (CDN)
- Policy Integration Package
- Quality of Service Differentiation
- Self Organizing Networks
- Service Operations and Management
- Smartphone Friendly Networks
- Subscriber Data Management
- Voice over LTE
- WCDMA Refarming
- Liquid Net
- Customer Experience Management
- Latest launches and updates
- Business Needs
- News & Events
- Innovative thinking
- About us
- Global presence
- Government relations and policies
- Contact us
- Directory of contacts
Head of North America: Rick Corker
Head of North America, Nokia Siemens Networks
Executive Board Member
- Responsible for all operations in the North America region at Nokia Siemens Networks
- Member of the Executive Board of Nokia Siemens Networks
- Joined Nokia in 1993, and has held several executive level positions in the company at various locations
Bachelor of Engineering in Communications and Electronic Engineering (Honours), Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology, Australia in 1990
- Head of North America region, Nokia Siemens Networks, 2011 – present
- Head of APAC region, Nokia Siemens Networks, 2010 - 2011
- Held several executive level positions in Nokia/Nokia Siemens Networks,1993 – 2010
Rick is a dynamic leader with more than 20 years of international experience in the telecommunications industry. He is known for his commitment to customer satisfaction and team achievements.
Rick is a member of the Nokia Siemens Networks’ Executive Board and Executive Management Team. As the Head of the North American region, he has established Nokia Siemens Networks as a leading technology partner in North America. His efforts have been instrumental in positioning Nokia Siemens Networks as a company-of-choice for its clients in the USA.
Prior to taking the North America role, Rick served as the Head of the APAC region at Nokia Siemens Networks, helping the company gain market share in many key markets including Japan and Indonesia. He was also responsible for opening up new markets in South Korea, Vietnam, Cambodia and Bangladesh.
Over his last couple of decades with Nokia and Nokia Siemens Networks, Rick has held senior sales and marketing positions in Australia, Americas, Europe, and Asia Pacific.
His former roles included being the Head of Sales for APAC, Head of Hutchison Global Customer Business, Area Vice President of APAC at Nokia Siemens Networks, Commercial and Sales director for the Global Customer Teams of Vodafone and British Telecom.
Rick holds a Bachelor’s degree in Communications and Electronic Engineering from the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology in Australia. In his spare time, Rick likes to play golf, and indulge in a bit of sports and photography. Based out of Dallas, USA, he is married and has four children.