- Portfolio A to Z
- Carrier Ethernet Transport
- Customer Care Automation
- Customer Experience Management (CEM) for Liquid Net
- Device Management
- Heterogeneous Networks
- Integrated Packet Transport Network
- Mobile Backhaul
- Mobile Site Connectivity
- Multi Vendor Configuration Management and Optimization
- Multilayer Optimization
- Multiservice IP Backbone
- Network Sharing
- Operator Content Delivery Network (CDN)
- Policy Integration Package
- Quality of Service Differentiation
- Self Organizing Networks
- Service Operations and Management
- Smartphone Friendly Networks
- Subscriber Data Management
- Voice over LTE
- WCDMA Refarming
- Liquid Net
- Customer Experience Management
- Latest launches and updates
- Business Needs
- News & Events
- Innovative thinking
- About us
- Global presence
- Government relations and policies
- Contact us
- Directory of contacts
South East Europe
Perfecting the customer experience
The soaring use of smart mobile devices and services forces operators to invest continuously in the speed and capacity of their networks, while developing innovative services to meet consumers’ demands for new, valuable and consistent experiences. Nokia Siemens Networks is a leader in network solutions, business solutions and services, offering its customers the technology, the people and the market intelligence to do this in a future-proof way.
Nokia Siemens Networks’ South East Europe region stretches from Portugal to Israel, from Slovakia to Greece and has a population of 227 million people.
Countries included in this region are: Albania, Austria, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, FYRoM, Greece, Hungary, Israel, Italy, Malta, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia and Spain.
We have close partnerships with more than 260 customers in our region, including some of the biggest names in the industry such as Telefónica, Vodafone, Telecom Italia, Portugal Telecom, Wind Italy, OTE, Cosmote, Telekom Austria, and many more.
Recent projects include:
- The Telekom Austria Group (TAG) will soon deploy high-quality mobile broadband services and network performance systems from Nokia Siemens Networks. Under a five-year deal, the service provider has selected Nokia Siemens Networks to replace and modernize its radio networks in Austria, Liechtenstein and Slovenia, and to further deploy 3G services in Serbia and Belarus.
- Vodafone Portugal has selected Nokia Siemens Networks Service Broker to enable the seamless convergence of legacy services with new data services.
- Telecom Italia’s has selected Nokia Siemens Networks for the modernization of its mobile infrastructure in several Italian regions with 7,000 base stations (BTS) able to offer 4G (LTE) mobile services.
- Vipnet, Croatia’s leading operator, is using Nokia Siemens Networks’ Customer Care Automation* software to provide its service agents with the information required to resolve customer issues instantly. Service agents are able to find the cause of a service problem and solve it without involving further technical specialists.
- Fastweb has selected Nokia Siemens Networks to build additional network capacity and to deliver Multiservice IP backbone to meet growing Internet traffic and service quality demands of the operator’s subscribers.
- MIRS in Israel has selected Nokia Siemens Networks to supply the infrastructure for its new mobile phone network.
- PLUS, a greenfield operator in Albania, has selected Nokia Siemens Networks to supply the infrastructure and services for its mobile phone network.
Sharp focus on innovation
We have four R & D centers throughout the region, close to our customers, developing innovative solutions that will bring added value to them and their customers. Services remain at the heart of our offering with a large services organization and a Global Network Solutions Center in Portugal for integrated services.