- Portfolio A to Z
- Carrier Ethernet Transport
- Customer Care Automation
- Customer Experience Management (CEM) for Liquid Net
- Device Management
- Heterogeneous Networks
- Integrated Packet Transport Network
- Mobile Backhaul
- Mobile Site Connectivity
- Multi Vendor Configuration Management and Optimization
- Multilayer Optimization
- Multiservice IP Backbone
- Network Sharing
- Operator Content Delivery Network (CDN)
- Policy Integration Package
- Quality of Service Differentiation
- Self Organizing Networks
- Service Operations and Management
- Smartphone Friendly Networks
- Subscriber Data Management
- Voice over LTE
- WCDMA Refarming
- Liquid Net
- Customer Experience Management
- Latest launches and updates
- Business Needs
- News & Events
- Innovative thinking
- About us
- Global presence
- Government relations and policies
- Contact us
- Directory of contacts
A global program – providing local excellence
The Sales Partners program delivers high performance and service quality to customers. It combines Nokia Siemens Networks’ global technology leadership and support with the local expertise and market understanding of our sales partners.
The partners we choose to work with have proven capability, assessed according to our high quality and reliability standards, and are well positioned to develop and implement the solutions that customers really need. The results are carrier-grade communications networks enhancing operational efficiency and safety.
For partners, our co-operative framework offers a best-of-breed Optical Transport portfolio, support, training and exclusive use of the Nokia Siemens Networks brand.
We work with partners in five major market areas: Utilities*, Transportation, Public Sector, Enterprises and Operators.
* Includes not only water and power utilities but also oil and gas, and mining.
"We believe in an open and customer-centric way of working, leading the way for a new spirit of collaboration. Partnering with industry leaders allows us to even better respond to our customer's needs, to accelerate innovation and to provide extended quality and value to billions of individuals, and to millions of businesses."