- Portfolio A to Z
- Carrier Ethernet Transport
- Customer Care Automation
- Customer Experience Management (CEM) for Liquid Net
- Device Management
- Heterogeneous Networks
- Integrated Packet Transport Network
- Mobile Backhaul
- Mobile Site Connectivity
- Multi Vendor Configuration Management and Optimization
- Multilayer Optimization
- Multiservice IP Backbone
- Network Sharing
- Operator Content Delivery Network (CDN)
- Policy Integration Package
- Quality of Service Differentiation
- Self Organizing Networks
- Service Operations and Management
- Smartphone Friendly Networks
- Subscriber Data Management
- Voice over LTE
- WCDMA Refarming
- Liquid Net
- Customer Experience Management
- Latest launches and updates
- Business Needs
- News & Events
- Innovative thinking
- About us
- Global presence
- Government relations and policies
- Contact us
- Directory of contacts
Nokia Siemens Networks helps operators prepare for a world in motion #CTIA12
International CTIA Wireless®,
New Orleans, USA – May 8, 2012
At CTIA Wireless®, Nokia Siemens Networks will show how operators can address the network and customer experience challenges of delivering mobile broadband. Highlights include innovations in small cells, customer experience management (CEM), self-organizing networks (SON) and the company’s Liquid Radio technologies.
“Our customers look to us for ways to handle unprecedented change in their networks and their business and to ensure they continue to add value for their customers,” said Ricky Corker, head of North America region at Nokia Siemens Networks. “CTIA is a chance to showcase our exciting new developments in the areas that can most benefit our customers: mobile broadband technology, customer experience management software and services. These solutions are geared to help our operator customers address their critical business challenges flexibly and efficiently and support the ever-changing demands of their customers.”
To meet the unpredictable demands on networks, Nokia Siemens Networks will showcase its small cells portfolio, including its newest addition, Flexi Zone. The portfolio provides targeted capacity and coverage, enabling operators to implement the most cost-effective and profitable solutions that meet growing mobile broadband demand.
Nokia Siemens Networks will feature a range of its Liquid Radio solutions, including its Flexi CDMA Multradio Base Station, TD-LTE 4-pipe radio and TD-LTE devices, announced last week. The company will also share its new capabilities in SON, including SON for core, SON to manage and automate HetNets and services for SON, which ensure all work seamlessly.
In addition to its network solutions, Nokia Siemens Networks will showcase how its CEM portfolio can help operators provide better services by enabling deep insight and targeted action to increase subscriber loyalty and generate revenue. The company will highlight its CEM on Demand portal, which manages a customer’s experience in real time through an innovative, user friendly online portal.
Nokia Siemens Networks supports all phases of the network and customer lifecycles with total expertise services for fluid and efficient business transformation. One of its highlights at the show will be how operators can drive new revenues through machine-to-machine solutions.
For more information and to see our demonstrations, visit Nokia Siemens Networks on the show floor at Booth #3701, Hall D.
Nokia Siemens Networks is also participating in the following informative speaking engagements:
- May 8, 12:15 – 1:15 p.m.: Ricky Corker, head of the North America region, will moderate the panel, “Differentiating Today’s Carrier Service” as part of the ATIS Today’s Technology Leaders, Tomorrow’s Networks Summit, co-located with CTIA. The panel will include Michael Irizarry, executive vice president & CTO of U.S. Cellular; Jeff Lindsay, group vice president & general manager for Time Warner Cable; and Ibrahim Gedeon, CTO of TELUS.
- May 8, 3 – 4:15 p.m.: Azita Arvani, head of innovation, will participate in an “Apps @ Work” panel, discussing the Enterprise Productivity Revolution.
- May 9, 2:45 – 3:45 p.m.: Bill Payne, head of technology & strategy office - Advanced Technologies, CTO for North America, will participate in the panel, “Backhaul: Bandwidth to the Cell.”
To share your thoughts on the topics, join the discussion on Twitter using #CTIA12 and #mobilebroadband.
About Nokia Siemens Networks
Nokia Siemens Networks is the world’s specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly.
With headquarters in Espoo, Finland, we operate in over 150 countries and had net sales of over 14 billion euros in 2011. http://www.nokiasiemensnetworks.com.
Nokia Siemens Networks
External Communications, North America
Phone: +1 214 728 6197
E-mail: carol [dot] dematteo [at] nsn [dot] com
Phone: +358 7140 02869
E-mail: mediarelations [at] nsn [dot] com