- Portfolio A to Z
- Carrier Ethernet Transport
- Customer Care Automation
- Customer Experience Management (CEM) for Liquid Net
- Device Management
- Heterogeneous Networks
- Integrated Packet Transport Network
- Mobile Backhaul
- Mobile Site Connectivity
- Multi Vendor Configuration Management and Optimization
- Multilayer Optimization
- Multiservice IP Backbone
- Network Sharing
- Operator Content Delivery Network (CDN)
- Policy Integration Package
- Quality of Service Differentiation
- Self Organizing Networks
- Service Operations and Management
- Smartphone Friendly Networks
- Subscriber Data Management
- Voice over LTE
- WCDMA Refarming
- Liquid Net
- Customer Experience Management
- Latest launches and updates
- Business Needs
- News & Events
- Innovative thinking
- About us
- Global presence
- Government relations and policies
- Contact us
- Directory of contacts
Since 2002 we’ve been helping operators to benchmark their operational efficiency against other players globally– helping to set targets and deliver improved performance.
We offer operational efficiency benchmarks to mobile, fixed and integrated operators.
Our benchmarking process combines several levels of analysis to give you a clear understanding of how your operations compare (across marketing and sales, product development, customer service, networks, IT and support functions) to some of the most efficient operators in the world – so you have a strong basis on which to set efficiency targets for specific functions.
As of December 2012, 304 benchmarks have been carried out across Europe, Asia Pacific, the Americas, the Middle East and Africa.
We also manage regional operator peer groups around the world, giving you an aggregated and tailored environment in which you can benchmark your mobile, fixed or integrated operations.
To find out how operational efficiency benchmarking can help your business, contact us at efficiency [dot] benchmarking [at] nsn [dot] com.
Or join us on the LinkedIn group “Operational Efficiency of Telecom operators”