- Portfolio A to Z
- Carrier Ethernet Transport
- Customer Care Automation
- Customer Experience Management (CEM) for Liquid Net
- Device Management
- Heterogeneous Networks
- Integrated Packet Transport Network
- Mobile Backhaul
- Mobile Site Connectivity
- Multi Vendor Configuration Management and Optimization
- Multilayer Optimization
- Multiservice IP Backbone
- Network Sharing
- Operator Content Delivery Network (CDN)
- Policy Integration Package
- Quality of Service Differentiation
- Self Organizing Networks
- Service Operations and Management
- Smartphone Friendly Networks
- Subscriber Data Management
- Voice over LTE
- WCDMA Refarming
- Liquid Net
- Customer Experience Management
- Latest launches and updates
- Business Needs
- News & Events
- Innovative thinking
- About us
- Global presence
- Government relations and policies
- Contact us
- Directory of contacts
Customer Experience Management
Turn deep insight into targeted actions that improve the customer experience and drive loyalty and profitability.
Today’s mobile customers demand the highest possible standards of excellence from their operators. 39% of them are prepared to switch operators within 12 months if they don’t get the experience they demand. Replacing lost customers is a costly task, hitting operator profitability significantly.
Customer experience management is about driving loyalty, efficiency and revenue streams. For your subscribers, it is the key to a much more immediate, relevant and personalized customer experience.
This is achieved by generating insight about customer experiences and preferences based on the existing data in your network and IT systems, and using it to make clearly prioritized improvements that result in a better customer experience and business outcome.
What can Nokia Siemens Networks offer?
Nokia Siemens Networks is the leading CEM vendor, offering a wide portfolio that brings together pre-integrated software products and related professional services across network and IT infrastructure as well as throughout the entire customer lifecycle. Our offering also includes our award-winning CEM on Demand, an easy-to-use portal that enables a phased approach to CEM, ensuring value on each step of the way.
With our best-practices designed to meet your pain points in operations, care and marketing, we can help you achieve quick ROI.
Operators across the globe are already using our CEM tools to improve their customers’ experience. Learn more about three of them:
- Telkomsel Indonesia takes control of customers’ experience with Nokia Siemens Networks technology #MWC12
- Zain Kuwait set to offer the best-in-class Customer Experience with Nokia Siemens Networks
- Bharti Airtel implements Customer Experience Management platform (CEM)