- Portfolio A to Z
- Carrier Ethernet Transport
- Customer Care Automation
- Customer Experience Management (CEM) for Liquid Net
- Device Management
- Heterogeneous Networks
- Integrated Packet Transport Network
- Mobile Backhaul
- Mobile Site Connectivity
- Multi Vendor Configuration Management and Optimization
- Multilayer Optimization
- Multiservice IP Backbone
- Network Sharing
- Operator Content Delivery Network (CDN)
- Policy Integration Package
- Quality of Service Differentiation
- Self Organizing Networks
- Service Operations and Management
- Smartphone Friendly Networks
- Subscriber Data Management
- Voice over LTE
- WCDMA Refarming
- Liquid Net
- Customer Experience Management
- Latest launches and updates
- Business Needs
- News & Events
- Innovative thinking
- About us
- Global presence
- Government relations and policies
- Contact us
- Directory of contacts
Liquid Broadband brings new ways to create value from your mobile network by making money from content delivery and helping you to use your network resources more efficiently. Liquid Broadband is built on three pillars – end-to-end Quality of Service (QoS) differentiation, Content Delivery Networks and Liquid Applications.
Liquid Broadband provides the tools for you to build an advanced content delivery strategy. It helps you to use your network resources more efficiently and ensure a valuable individual experience for customers wherever they go and whatever they need.
Three key pillars of Liquid Broadband
- End-to-end Quality of Service (QoS) differentiation enables operators to apply different QoS classes to different customers and/or applications, so they can prioritize network traffic according to the subscriber’s service package and the application they are using
- Operator Content Delivery Network (CDN) extends the capabilities of Global CDN providers into the mobile network and integrates them with mobile broadband architecture functions for controlling, optimizing and adapting content
- Liquid Applications, enabled by the Radio Applications Cloud Server, transforms base stations into a local hub for new service creation and delivery and enables operators to host content locally on the base station with QoS guarantees for priority content
- End-to-end Qos differentiation improves utilization of radio resources and congested cells by up to 50% by prioritizing real-time traffic according to application and subscriber profile
- Operator Content Delivery Network (CDN) enables tailores services to subscribers, for example by providing priority access to over-the-top (OTT) services or even co-branding selectedOTT services
- Liquid Applications provides capabilities for directly monetizing innovative applications and services by bringing new capabilities to the edge of your network and taking advantage of your primary relationship with your mobile subscribers.
- By seamlessly integrating functions from all three pillars of Liquid Broadband, Nokia Siemens Networks enables operators to ensure smooth video playback with up to 90% less stalling. In addition, radio network load is reduced by up to 25%. These benefits are achieved by using Flexi Content Optimizer, policy management and new real-time congestion awareness to match video quality to each subscriber's device.
Why Nokia Siemens Networks?
Combining years’ of infrastructure experience and service delivery capabilities with a deep understanding of end-user needs and behaviors, Nokia Siemens Networks has assembled a comprehensive portfolio of proven business solutions to help you meet the challenges facing our industry today.