- Portfolio A to Z
- Carrier Ethernet Transport
- Customer Care Automation
- Customer Experience Management (CEM) for Liquid Net
- Device Management
- Heterogeneous Networks
- Integrated Packet Transport Network
- Mobile Backhaul
- Mobile Site Connectivity
- Multi Vendor Configuration Management and Optimization
- Multilayer Optimization
- Multiservice IP Backbone
- Network Sharing
- Operator Content Delivery Network (CDN)
- Policy Integration Package
- Quality of Service Differentiation
- Self Organizing Networks
- Service Operations and Management
- Smartphone Friendly Networks
- Subscriber Data Management
- Voice over LTE
- WCDMA Refarming
- Liquid Net
- Customer Experience Management
- Latest launches and updates
- Business Needs
- News & Events
- Innovative thinking
- About us
- Global presence
- Government relations and policies
- Contact us
- Directory of contacts
We’ll help you overcome conventional network limitations and flow spare capacity where it is needed, when it is needed.
Today’s customers use the internet wherever they are, switching from fixed to mobile broadband networks as they move around. They are constantly using new devices, applications and services. We can help you keep ahead of the curve, predicting patterns of bandwidth usage and avoiding spikes in network demand.
Nokia Siemens Networks Liquid Net unleashes frozen network capacity into a reservoir of resources. This enables your broadband network to instantly adapt to unpredictable changes in end-user demand and boost the network utilization.
For example, up to 80% of radio baseband capacity can sometimes sit unused in a conventional network. Liquid Net can free up and exploit much of this idle capacity and additionally increase around 65% of existing cell capacity. We can also engineer efficiencies in your core network, reducing energy costs by up to 65% and operating costs by up to 15%. Liquid Net enables you to achieve more flexibility, higher network efficiencies, lower costs and a superior customer experience. We can help you increase customer loyalty and open up new ways to create additional revenues.
Liquid Net uses four principles to create flexible capacity:
- Self-aware and self-adapting networks
- Software-defined applications running on multi-purpose hardware
- Interlinked architecture
- Evolutionary approach which is transformative but non-disruptive.
What can Nokia Siemens Networks offer?
Liquid Net includes the following modules:
Liquid Broadband brings new ways to create value from your mobile network by making money from content delivery and helping you to use your network resources more efficiently
Find out how
We can enable you to eliminate the limitations of conventional radio access network architecture. Together we can set mobile broadband capacity, coverage and services free to flow where they are needed, when they are needed.
See the efficiency savings
We can help your core network dynamically adapt itself to provide the capacity needed to ensure the best customer experience at the lowest cost.
Discover how to optimize your core capacity