Maintain network profitability, transform your business and capitalize on your customers’ demand for more sophisticated and compelling services.
Telecommunications business models are struggling to keep pace with increasing service demand. With subscribers expecting rich multimedia services and competition eroding prices, the old business models need to be updated. IMS core opens the possibility to either compete or integrate with over-the-top (OTT) application providers.
Moreover IMS paves a smooth evolutionary path towards an all-IP core and is the core controller of choice for long term evolution (LTE) networks offering voice and multimedia services.
Our convergence/IMS products will help you to:
- Optimize your existing network to improve margins on voice traffic, enhance user experience and prepare for a smooth migration to IP
- Evolve and converge your network to deliver voice and multimedia services with a very short time-to-market and in a cost-effective way
- Monetize your subscriber relationships with an open, subscriber-centered architecture built for the needs of mobile, fixed and converged networks
- Manage internet traffic to cost-effectively deliver broadband services across all-IP networks and maximize performance
- Reduce the risk by providing a well tested end-to-end solution
IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS) offers the standardized, future-proof network architecture with open interfaces guaranteeing interoperability in multivendor environments and smooth evolution with maximum reuse of existing network gear.
We provide an evolutionary path from mobile soft switching (MMS) to IMS within the same Open Core system.
Our IMS products are easy to implement due to pre-integration with best-of-breed third-party products and include the most flexible routing and adaptation mechanisms on the market.
What can Nokia Siemens Networks offer?
Our IMS-based product portfolio is tailored to deliver efficient voice and multimedia services to on any access, independent of wire-line, cable and mobile access type.
We deliver voice transformation, business communication, rich communication suite, voice over LTE and policy control.
Our IMS-based products include the CFX-5000 SIP Core Controller (CSCF), PCS-5000 Policy Control Server (PCS), and CMS-8200 Home Subscriber Server (HSS).
The business benefits
- Develop and launch value-added solutions to improve customer loyalty and safeguard profitability
- Increased EBITDA (Earnings Before Interest, Taxes, Depreciation and Amortization) margins on new service launches
- Up to 35% OPEX savings on new service deployment
- Fast growth through a 35% shorter average roll-out
Why Nokia Siemens Networks?
We are the clear leader in IMS-related deployments, with more than 155 combined references of IMS core and applications for multimedia and fixed-mobile convergence. The largest commercial IMS deployments worldwide have been built with our products.
We are recognized as the leading IMS vendor providing the IMS core for the largest projects, e.g. LTE projects.
Nokia Siemens Networks' Open Core System is the winner of the 2011 Informa North Americas awards for Best LTE Core Network product.
Learn more about how our Convergence/IMS products can help you.