Gather insight and gain a unified view of your customers’ experience that can enable targeted actions to increase customer loyalty and drive new revenue.
Thriving in today's communications market requires thorough understanding of the customer experience. The extensive customer data from across your organization is vital to understand and predict your customers’ expectations, behavior and value, but this data is currently not fully leveraged.
Serve atOnce Intelligence solution (SAI) gathers and correlates data in real-time from a multitude of operator sources - the network, the service, the device, the usage, the subscriber and the customer experience. It turns the insight into a unified view of the customer experience for each customer or a customer segment, which can be made available to the different departments as appropriate. This insight can then be used by these groups, and when integrated with solutions like Device Management or Campaign Automation, can enable targeted actions to drive a more immediate, relevant and personalized customer experience. This makes SAI key to driving loyalty, efficiency and new revenue streams.
SAI is a key part of our Customer Experience Management offering.
Provides ad-hoc, near real-time, or long-term and historical reporting and immediate access to insight for different operator departments. The flexible and customizable reports and dashboards enable efficient and accuratel analysis, profiling and segmentation of customers based on the insights. The operator can make use of this insight by integrating SAI with, for example, Device Management, Campaign Automation, or Network Optimization, to take customer centric actions across multiple touch points, such as customer care, billing, or via direct messages to the customer.
- Allows a detailed understanding of users’ perception, behavior and usage patterns, top revenue generators, and financial value, which gives the Marketing department information to take proactive actions like top-up campaigns, discounts and offers, and gives information about the uptake of new offers for smart phones.
- Helps understand the fraudulent use of devices.
- Provides valuable insights about the customer impact and potential root causes of incidents.
- Enables sophisticated Key Performance Indicators to be monitored, which reflect the actual customer experience across the customer journey (e.g. poor video quality), based on Nokia Siemens Networks' extensive domain knowledge.
- Orchestrates a Customer experience index to measure and correlate overall customer satisfaction.
- Is designed to be open and compatible with other technologies and is easily integrated with existing systems and processes.
- Is compliant with the TM Forum Information Framework (SID), providing common ground for very quick implementation of production systems.
Why Nokia Siemens Networks?
Nokia Siemens Networks is a leading Customer Experience Management vendor. SAI is a key part of the offering for which we have many customer references all over the world, including Bharti Airtel India, Telefonica Spain, and Zain Kuwait.
Contact us to find out more about how Serve atOnce Intelligence can help you gather insight and gain a unified view of your customers’ experience.