Surpass conventional network capacity and resource limit, more efficient and more flexible networks, with lower costs. Create a radio network that can adapt to changing customer needs and is based on an approach that helps you to profitably provide personalized and superior data and voice services today.
Benchmark in size, flexibility and energy savings
Flexi Multiradio 10 Base Station (BTS) is the latest generation of market leading Flexi Multiradio Base Station family, it is based on new 3rd generation system module platform developed to support higher GSM, HSPA+, LTE and LTE-A capacities and wider variety of BTS site configurations with minimized amount of equipment and with lower power consumption.
Flexi Multiradio 10 Base Station is the world’s smallest software-defined, multi-technology, high-capacity base station. No additional cabinet or shelter is needed as the BTS is perfectly suited for indoor as well as outdoor use.
Thanks to modular design you can start with small configurations and scale up as markets grow. Expansions are easy starting by remote software upgrades, adding capacity sub-modules and by chaining additional modules. Compactness with high integration level makes Flexi Multiradio 10 Base Station an benchmark also in energy consumption creating additional cost savings.
- Based on field-proven Flexi Multiradio Base Station platform delivered since 2007
- Software-defined for GSM, HSPA+ and LTE-Advanced
- Refarming made simpler with RF sharing with single Power Amplifier
- LTE-A capable 1.6 Gbps world record data speed
- Pay-as-you grow with capacity extension sub-modules
- Powered by Liquid Radio Software Suites and Liquid Applications
The business benefits:
- Saves CAPEX and OPEX as the world’s most compact, high-capacity, outdoor-capable macro base station
- Software-defined System Module for GSM/ HSPA+/LTE-Advanced
- More flexibility in configurations with capacity extension sub-modules – best fit for refarming
- Flexible radio options for the lowest cost per megabyte
- Manages churn by seamless connectivity – anytime & anywhere
Why Nokia Siemens Networks?
- Flexibility in deployment – “Flexi goes everywhere you go”
- Zero additional footprint
- Optimized site solution – lowest CAPEX and OPEX
- High-capacity Ethernet transport integrated in System Module core
- Reliable, award winning, field-proven Flexi Base Station platform since 2007
Contact us to learn more.