Our Integration Center offers a quick and easy way of developing OSS integrations, cutting the time and minimizing the investment to bring new elements and services into the network.
Our Integration Center uses our NetAct network management system to create a cloud-based virtual development and test environment for operators, system integrators and equipment manufacturers to add new network elements and technologies quickly and efficiently.
An Integration Center license gives you online access to Software Development Kits (SDKs) and a testing environment and libraries of information build and test your own NetAct integrations with online documentation and e-mail-support, instructional videos and other aids.
Using the cloud-based testing environment, you can demonstrate that your integration is stable and meets your end-user’s requirements. You can run verification sessions, reducing the costs of off-line testing in a laboratory and the risks of introducing immature integrations into live networks.
The business benefits
- For operators - reduces lead times and lowers costs for new integrations
- Provides greater potential for developing your own southbound integrations
- Helps protect and enhance the value of the existing platform investments
- Delivers a range of off-the shelf integrations and applications via the ecosystem
- For system integrators – reduces the cost and complexity of integrations
- Offers low-cost, always-available virtual development and testing environment
- For equipment manufacturers – adds full OSS support to your network and service elements without the need to develop your own OSS.
Why Nokia Siemens Networks?
Our OSS offering brings together pre-integrated software and related professional services across the network, IT and the entire customer lifecycle.
We have more than 800 NetAct installations, with more than 400 operator customers globally.
Contact us to find out how our Integration Center can speed up your OSS integrations.