The Construction Works Service is a convenient and efficient way to source the construction works needed for new and existing sites.
What is it?
The service comprises the design and construction of the site utilities and structures required for the installation of network equipment on schedule and to an agreed quality level. Our service includes all aspects of construction management, site design and actual construction works, including contracts with subcontractors, partners and material suppliers.
What can it do?
The service provides:
- Cost-effective and flexible modular site solutions that are fast to install
- Site quality that meets your requirements
- Professional site design to meet local and site evolution requirements
- A cost-effective and reliable site construction material supplier chain
- Environmentally-friendly site solutions
What business benefits does it deliver?
This is a convenient and efficient way to implement construction works in a professional way, since we assume responsibility both for the management and the actual construction of the site. You avoid fixed costs not directly related to your core business.
- Efficient implementation of site construction on schedule and within agreed cost and quality criteria
- Construction is fully synchronized with your overall project
- A single construction interface, since we take care of subcontractor and third party selection and management
- Skilled and globally-experienced resources and a wide selection of subcontractors with local knowledge
- Field-proven processes to optimize construction costs
Why choose us?
We have extensive experience in construction works and modular site solutions and will provide:
- Competent staff who understand local conditions
- Proven processes and an efficient supplier chain
- Cost-effective future-proof site solutions enabling shorter installation times
We minimize the risks and costs of new market entry, letting you focus on your core business.
With worldwide presence and local footprint in more than 150 countries and experience from more than 350 mobile and 250 fixed projects globally, our Build solution can make a difference to your network.