Move easily to a cost-efficient packet transport network, with improved service flexibility and network efficiency and reduced operational costs.
With traffic in next-generation networks booming, you need to harness the massive demand for bandwidth in a fast, simple and cost-effective way.
We have teamed up with Juniper Networks to develop a Carrier Ethernet Transport (CET) solution which will enable you to roll out efficient packet-based networks at low expense for a fast return on investment. The result is that you can significantly improve your resource deployment, network control and customer experience.
Our CET solution includes our A-series access switches and our unique ASPEN network management system as well as Juniper Networks’ MX Series 3D Universal Edge Routers. Simplify your network operations and introduce new data services for enterprise services, mobile backhaul and residential access networks.
Highlights of our solution include:
- Unified Layer 2 and Layer 3 services for simplicity, scalability and reduced costs – up to 30% of TCO (total cost of ownership) in some carrier Ethernet networks.
- Complete end-to-end synchronization allows you to build a mobile backhaul or converged network that provides accurate frequency synchronization to base stations.
- Flexible legacy networks migration – your legacy network’s interface and protocols can run flexibly on top of a single converged packet network with software-upgradeable access switches.
- Flexible Quality of Service (QoS) capabilities, allowing multiclass services to be carried as single services with the ability to control, monitor and police traffic according to service class.
- Global Interconnect with end-to-end management, thanks to support for the MEF Global Interconnect standard based on E-NNI interfaces
The business benefits
- Decouple your cost from capacity and improve bandwidth economics
- Reduce your operating costs
- Give your customer an individual communication experience
- Improve your network and operational flexibility.
Why Nokia Siemens Networks?
Our CET solution is the industry’s best and has been developed jointly with Juniper Networks. It makes it easy to create and modify services on the fly, minimizes reconfigurations and service outages and is pre-tested to minimize installation and network setup effort and time.
Contact us to find out more about our CET solution with Juniper Networks.