Deliver a 3G experience to your customers’ homes and offices that rivals fixed-line broadband with our mass market solution.
When entering the battle for the indoors, you can capitalize on your unique position of providing end -users with a widespread and personal service experience. This is based on ownership of licensed spectrum and a high level of control over the end users mobile phone. To leverage this proposition, operators need to ensure excellent 3G radio coverage and capacity in an office or at end users’ home.
By bringing a dedicated low-power radio cell, the 3G femtocell, directly in the indoor premises and connecting it via existing residential broadband access to the network, 3G femtocell access provides end-users with excellent 3G service experience in the indoor environment.
The business benefits
For the end - user:
- Substantial 3G service coverage improvement (voice quality improvement, higher data speeds)
- New family bundles / HomeZone tariffs possibly lowering overall monthly family bill
For the operator:
- Macrocell offload reduces CAPEX (base station, capacity) & OPEX (rent, towers, energy)
- Substantial OPEX savings due to reduced backhaul requirements
Why Nokia Siemens Networks?
Nokia Siemens Networks 3G Femtocell Solution is a future-proof solution that stands for a flat architecture, an integrated FAP portfolio, and reduced implementation time.
- Fully 3GPP compliant
- Fully automatic, real-time cognitive radio for interference management
- Flexible enterprise deployment options with free standing and wall mount options
- High level enterprise performance while providing easy to install, energy efficient unit
- Best-in-class HSPA performance
The Nokia Siemens Networks 3G Femtocell Solution consists on the Femtocell Gateway for traffic aggregation, O&M and service provisioning platforms (SAAM), NetAct support, as well as the Femtocell Access Points.
Contact us to learn more about how our Femtocell solution can deliver a 3G experience that rivals fixed-line broadband.