Cut the cost of delivering mobile broadband and get your service to market quicker by sharing your networks.
With the growth in smartphone use leading to rising data traffic, cutting the cost of delivering your mobile broadband services is paramount.
Many of you – even fierce competitors – are turning to network sharing to reduce their costs, expand their networks and get a fast, effective roll-out of new ventures.
We can help you design, build, operate and maintain your shared networks as well as help support your business model.
We offer a range of solutions for all Radio Access Technologies:
- Passive sharing– share physical sites and passive elements like masts and power supply
- Active RAN sharing– the two or more partners have joint decision-making on investments and operations. We provides multi-technology solutions for each business:
- MOBSS for GSM
- MORAN for WCDMA
- MOCN for WCDMA and LTE
- Roaming-based sharing –the customers of one operator roam seamlessly in the ‘host’ operator’s network, plugging gaps in network coverage
With your new venture off the ground, we can also manage the operations for you and your partners so that you can focus on your core business.
The business benefits
- Significant CAPEX savings from shared infrastructure
- Reduced time to market for the deployment and operation of new networks
- Reduced costs for existing networks through consolidation of existing GSM networks and focus on new services over mobile broadband
- Opportunity for outsourcing network operations and managed services, allowing you to focus on your competitive position
Why Nokia Siemens Networks?
We have pioneered the network sharing approach, supplying the first commercial shared networks worldwide (3GIS - Sweden, Optus/Vodafone - Australia) as well as the largest (MBNL - UK)
As the preferred partner for most of the existing commercial shared networks, we offer Network Sharing solutions for all Radio Access Technologies: multi-operator BSS for GSM, multi-operator RAN for 3G, and multi-operator core networks for GSM, 3G and LTE.
As the clear industry leader in network sharing solutions, we are building on over 10 years of aggregate experience implementing and managing shared networks in commercial operation since 2004.
Contact us to find out more about how to cut costs with network sharing.